Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fatal Attraction

Rainy Day Here In Texas....makes me sleepy.

The past 2 weeks have been pretty busy for me. Still got lots to do. Not enough of time. I'm starting to stress and get antsy.

This Friday I will be in Houston to be a date for a wedding. My California lady friend, Alexis, kindly asked me to be her date and of course I accepted. Alexis is great and we have good chemistry and I haven't seen her in almost 3 years now. I'm nervous about this encounter though. There is attraction on both sides. It was like that when both went to college together and lived in the same private dorm. It was like that when I last saw her. She wants me to make a move. "Dying for a kiss" she recently told me. The question is, do I really want to? Is she all talk? I won't see her after I leave the hotel Saturday morning. She will be back in her California world and I will be here in my Texas world.

So the angel/good side of me says..."No, don't do anything. Keep it on a friend level. You will regret it!"

The devil/bad side of me says..."DO IT! She's very attractive. She wants it. Give it to her. Show her who is boss! Live a little..No, live a lot! You are still single, so there is nothing wrong with having some fun"

Both good and evil sides bring up some good points.

Everything will play out. It always does. Whether something happens or doesn't. There will be reasons for it. I am just mainly just happy to see an old friend.

I live for awkward moments! Awkward moments live for me.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Don't do it!!! I repeat don't do it!

Brent said...

haha thanks Karen for the advice. I already know your opinion on this matter. Who knows what will happen. She could be all talk. She could also attack me. It will be interesting to see what happens. I will let you know how it goes. =)