Friday, March 12, 2010

Car Wars

Current Time: Friday early evening.

45 min or so to go. They have been working my dick off all day today. Makes me angry. It's Friday. No one should work that hard on a Friday. It's like the rules or something...

Yesterday evening, somewhat shortly after I talked about how great I looked naked. I was cruising on my way home. It was inches, no no, millimeters from getting into my first car accident. Of course it wasn't my fault. Some douche college kid tried to side swipe me off the highway. He obviously wasn't paying attention when he changed lanes. But, man it was close! So I rode his tail for a mile or so. Then I switched lanes to give him a friendly hand gesture, Chicago Style. He needed to know how he was killing my awesome buzz of leaving work. He mouthed "I'm sorry.." I then mouthed "You suck at life."

So after-wards, I had to get gas and buy a 40 oz. of Mickey's (drink of champions!). While I was paying for my delicious alcoholic beverage, my iPhone went haywire! It was just vibrating non-stop. Couldn't turn the phone on or off. The vibrations went on for about 10 minutes. I figured I would drive home and figure out a solution to fix this. Well since I was so concerned about the almost accident and the vibrating phone, I drove off with the gas nozzle still in the gas tank. I have never done this and I look down on others who have done this. I felt like such a idiot. Who is the douche that isn't paying attention, me? Thankfully, my car was fine and the gas nozzle didn't break.

When I got home, my phone finally stopped vibrating and all was right with the world.

Tomorrow I get new tires for my car. Next week, I plan to have my windshield fixed. Things are looking up for my joy ride. Maybe I will even have her washed and get some smelly goods for her insides. She deserves it. She's been through a lot.

Yeah. I'm gonna stop rambling. I'm ready for this freakin weekend to kick in high gear. By high, I mean, the sky is the limit for this weekend. Because the sky is high.

No comments: