So I kind of been listening to this band, Sleigh Bells, even though they have never officially released anything.
They are a boy and girl duo from NY/FL.
Well this morning I found out that the guy in the group, Derek, was actually in a band that I loved, Poison the Well! I have met this guy several times and he was one of the most coolest down to earth people I have ever met. We have exchanged emails in the past about music and what not. When I found out he left Poison the Well, I was extremely bummed. Kind of lost interest in PTW after that.
Now to find out that has something new going on and I dig it, I want to support Sleigh Bells big time.
Band of the week: Sleigh Bells.
(also check out the video in my previous post, Sleigh Bells "Ring Ring"
Derek, in the white shirt, when I kinda knew him
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment