Now I wonder if they will allow me to go home. Personally, I would like to finish cutting my grass. I did most of it yesterday, but stopped to go have dinner at friends.
Maybe the bars will be open. I can eat and drink for a little until it is safe to return home.
I'm hungry now.

Breaking News: The Evil Terminator from Terminator 2 has been spotted leaving the chemical fire. He will be sign autographs and taking pictures outside of the fire.
Other cool news. Main computer guy at work borrowed a DVD from my brother last week and returned it today and said he had a surprise with the return. What is the surprise you ask? Well it is porno that has someone that looks like Sarah Palin. It is called "Nailin' Palin." I didn't not ask for this and I am not really that into porn. Porn is kind of like a strip club. It is funny for the most part. I have been to 4 strip clubs, each time I find myself laughing because it is weird. To me it is funny. Nothing to take seriously. Am I going to watch the porno? To be honest, I am curious. I haven't decided. No, I will not be giving myself a handy. Thanks for being concerned.

wowzer!
No comments:
Post a Comment