The title of this isn't suppose to be dirty.
It just seems like everyone up here at work seems to be in a bad mood. I am afraid that I will join in with them. I don't feel that great. Lately I get this jittery feeling. Maybe it is the coffee. I just keep feeling like I am going to be easily startled. I hate the feeling.
I am afraid all the negative energy around me is going to rub off on me and I will go mad. So, time to be positive. Though I want to be destructive. I am going to run tonight I think. Take some of my aggression out on the streets. Maybe I will punch a few trees and high five the branches with leaves.
I'm feeling aggressive. This is another one of these times where I just want to dominate you or someone else. Whether that is me kicking your ass verbally or physically. If you are a girl and I like you, then I want to have my way with you, of course with the consent.
Don't worry, I'm not dangerous and I will never hurt someone for no reason. If someone started a fist fight with me today, I am ready to go. Ready to throw down. BRING IT!
Smile. Be Happy. Life is Grand.
Let's Throw Down!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment