
Easter. 2010.
You may not be religious, but I am. The Holy Spirit is real in my opinion. Today is always a nice day, but it shouldn't always revolve around a handsome fellow in a bunny suit (yours truly). Just saying..
Last Thursday I was the Easter Bunny for my company's Kid's Easter Party. Lots of hopping and skipping. Helping kids find eggs and also doing photo ops with the little ones. I was nervous before hand, but once you get out there in a bunny suit, there really is no turning back. You gotta roll with it and play the part and that is what I did. Personally, I thought I did a great job. Most of the kids enjoyed my presence. The littler ones didn't because they didn't know better.
It worked out and I'm glad it's over with.
The rest of the weekend I have spent time with family, enjoying the beautiful weather and drinking during the night.
The drinking and eating has to be cut back big time. I look pregnant right now. Probably had at least 20 rolls since Thursday. Too much bread. Gotta work out this week. Need to look good for my hometown visit in a week and half.
I'm beat. Need to get ready to hit the hay.
bye...
No comments:
Post a Comment