Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Alone again or just..

Hi.

Tuesday late afternoon. Back at work. Back at day dreaming.

Yesterday I ended things with a girl who was super cute and connected well with. I don't like liars and I couldn't handle it. I don't play around anymore. Sometimes I wish I could whore myself out, but in reality I don't want to do that. I think if I get physical with a girl and we continue to talk, a bond is made. Hard to let things go, but when it's for the best for myself, I gotta go with it. I'm gonna miss her ass though. It was a nice ass.. sigh..

I like being single sometimes. Yes, I am ready to find a real special one and settle with my one and only..but it is nice to not have to worry about anything. I can do anything I want right now. I don't have to buy a Christmas present for them and I don't have to put them on a pedestal. Just myself. I'll put myself up there and spoil myself. Feels good...

I do have lonely nights...but that won't be forever..

Last weekend was Fun Fun Fun Fest...Woah what a great time it was. I will post pics once I figure out if my picture program has been deleted off my computer. Been having issues.

The weekend help me get over the girl I was talking to. Music is amazing... like for real.

One of my favorite break up songs...listen to the lyrics. This song also makes me think of last weekend when The Descendents closed out a amazeballs weekend!

"I know what you're thinking ... you'll never find another.
And even if you did, well, you couldn't love her.
But out there somewhere is the person, place or thing
That you need to make you believe in you"

No comments: