Hi.
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. People outside of the States, do you have anything like Thanksgiving? Anyways, my T-Giving was pretty nice. It was nice to spend time with my fam.
My grandma had a retirement celebration and also a 90th birthday party. Good for her. I love her.
So life is still kind going in different directions for me right now. Don't know what route to take. Go one way, go another? Which way to go? Life is a beautiful thing, but a complicated one as well.
I decided that while I try to figure things out, I should start running and eating better. I was suppose to run a 5K race on T-Giving morning. I set my alarm at 6 and thought about it for about 15 minutes. Needless to say, I backed out. I was really disappointed in myself. I could of done it. Maybe not in the best time, but I would of finished. So that was a let down, but it became more motivation to get to the point where I am a machine. So I have started to run again. Plus, Hawaii is less than 3 weeks away and I will be without a shirt for a lot of my time there.
I also have spent a lot of time thinking about certain people. Some I recently have said goodbye to. Some who are new or who have come back into my life again. Is it normal to lose, gain and regain relationships this often in life? Is it me? Is it them? Not that I'm stressing, just makes me think about these people. Some I truly miss, some I just need to let go. It's life. I don't want to run away from it, I just want to run with it or catch up to it.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment