Sometimes I don't want to talk. Just hide away for a while. Hid a lot this week. Just didn't feel like talking.
Feeling alright now. Hope it last. I don't like shutting out the world, but maybe I just need it to regroup. You dig?
Glad it's the weekend. It's gonna be warm outside. No major plans since my Saturday night plans are on hold. CXS birthday, but she is sick. Pobrecita! (poor thing!) I actually almost took her to the doctors this morning, but didn't. Kinda weird that she wanted me to go. I was actually gonna make a funny post pretending we are going to see the doctor to see if she really was prego or not. Of course she isn't, we are just friends but I could of made that entry special. bummer!
... So no responsibilities this weekend. Which I enjoy.
Valentines Day is Monday. Is everyone stoked? I'm keeping a tight lip on talking about V-Day to certain people. If I tell certain people I don't have a V, then they will offer themselves to me as their V. A couple of people that would be fine, but some of these scallywags...not cool. So who is going to me Valentine? My V? hmm..
Good weekend. Have one.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment