Some parts were kind of funny, but the majority of it is really sad. I got even more depressed when I went to drop my car off at my Aunt's office to grab her BMW (which is a blast to drive by the way). My Aunt's boyfriend, of 18 years, has Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). It is a very sad disease. About 5 years ago he was healthy as anyone could be. Now I look at him being bed ridden and he is so frail. He can't hold anything heavy at all. It is hard for me because I haven't seen too many people pass away. Which makes me lucky, but it happens. It is bound to happen with him within a couple of years. He never married my Aunt, but he is like an Uncle to me.
I love old people. They are funny and nice, for the most part. I just don't like when they get too old and their brain is gone.
I don't ever want to get that way. I already told my mom to pull the plug on me when I get in that condition. Very sad and morbid, but I don't want to live as a vegetable. I think when I can't do anything at all on my own, it is time to go to Heaven.
Maybe throw me out of a airplane, since I have never done that. One last thrill before my passing.

She is having fun being old.
No comments:
Post a Comment