Today is the big day. Fun Day Brent Day, right? Yes.
To be honest, I don't really want to do much. It is a Wednesday. Also I get weird when all the focus and celebration is about me. It's like being put on the spot all day.
Good news though, I promised myself about an hour ago that today will be a good day. No pity parties! Just go with it. I can do this. I can do this.
Tomorrow I will be going to the bar that my friends love. I want everyone to have a blast at my party! Just to hear Nickelback while I rage it with friends at least once (though it will probably be about 5 rockin' songs) will make one for the books. They are the best eva. The thing is I really didn't invite anybody. Ugghhh....I don't want to text people tomorrow to go to the bar and celebrate my party. That involves effort on my part. It's my day. =)
I would like to give a shout out to Karen for calling me and having a great talk an hour before midnight. I need to visit you soon, like for reals. Also, another shout out to Kate for the text after Midnight. First one on the official day! Next time I am home, let's hang like it's not thang.
If you want to be really techinical about when I actually officially turn 27, it is around 9:33 AM. Wow, 27. It's gonna be a good year. No, the best year. This is the year. 27. It's the new 21. Or 6, when all you had to do was trace pictures of your hand. Seriously, I really do feel like a lot of things are going to happen during year 27. Good good things.
Maybe you will hear from me later. If you are lucky. It is my day. I do what I want.
Bed Time.
Finally I can play this song....Sorry, I will take a break from The Smiths and Morrissey for a while.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment