Thursday, May 7, 2009

Recovering



Good Morning.

Yesterday was my birthday and I spared everyone the story "On this day, back 1982, a young prince was born in a small town in Northern Illinois...." blah blah. Most of you have heard the story, so it won't be told.

I actually am not going to talk about my birthday right now. Maybe later today. I just got up and my brain is foggy.

It was an ok birthday. No one sang to me, which is good. The drama was kept to a minimal, though my friends got mad at my friend for something, which was understandable. I got drunk and didn't get sick. Which was good.

So..................maybe I will write later.

I have the day off today and I am suppose to clean the house and cut the grass. You will not believe how muggy it is out there. Makes me want to barf thinking about it.

Yeah.

No comments: