Sunday, May 3, 2009

Self Destruct

Last night = bad night, well maybe not. Got myself into stupid situations again. I had to apologize to someone today for something I said to them last night. That is never fun. I really don't want to get into stories about it, but some were good. Some were bad. Found out some interesting info from someone last night, I love hearing people talk about me. ZzZZzzzz...... I hate drama and gossip if it has to do with me. With others, then yeah it is neat.

I'd like to blame the majority of my demise last night to my favorite bartender. She is actually been really nice to me lately. Her face reminds of me Juliana Hatfield. And I love JH. I think I creeped her out at first. She wasn't digging the Brent Crazy Eyes when she first started working a while back. She made my Jack and Diet very strong on purpose and I think that broke the levee and I kept pushing it further and further.

I need a break from drinking. Felt like crap this morning and was probably still some what drunk from the past night, even though I made myself ralph at 4:30 AM. Said something stupid to someone earlier today as well. High five to me.

oh...I did get an email from Sasha and Natasha's owners that I will be watching my girls for a weekend in a couple of weeks. That will be a interesting weekend, due to prior commitments. Set plans to do 2 things on that Saturday night. I will make it work.

Bought my mom an iPod Nano or whatever today for Mothers Day. I guess she deserves it.

Another Does it Offend You, Yeah? song. If you don't listen to the music I put on here, then you are missing out on not just good tunes, but how I am feeling. Sometimes I don't need to type what is going with me. I will let someone else sing it for me. Not saying that is the case all the time. Just saying....

No comments: