This 3 day weekend will be nice. I'm currently working on my plans. All I know is that tomorrow is my school (Texas A&M) first football game of the year. Once again I have season tickets. Once again I am not getting my hopes on this team. Next year they will be better, but if we can win 6 games this year I will be happy. I guess I'm just excited that football is back. Totally sick of baseball. It is also nice to go to the tailgates before the game. Pound a few beers before I take in the action on the field.

I want to get away for a while. I need a vacation like a mofo. At least Austin City Limits will be here in less than a month. That will be a nice break for me and a all around good time.
Have a nice weekend.
Truly Yours,
Brent
check out this band. they are pretty neat. the good stuff kicks in at the 1:07 mark. enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment