Wake me up when September ends....
What a horrible song that was. Seriously.
Well September is over at midnight so it's take the wake the F up. I hate September. Growing up it meant going back to school. The weather can't decide what to do. It's shit.
Anyways. Work has been busy. Makes me crabby. My customers are morons. The main problem is these students order our journals, when they need to be ordering software for class. How did these clowns get into Ivy League schools? I could ask a 13 year old if they can tell the difference between the word journal and the word software. I would like to think they can decipher the difference. A girl called me today about this matter. At first I wanted to ask her why ordered what she did, but she sounded sweet and nice. I couldn't be a dick about it. If they ask me about this through email, "Where is my software?". I can be a dick about it and will.
Internet Tough Guy...yeah!
Speaking of work, Friday will mark my 3 year anniversary at work. I will get a card.... .. .. ......(silence)...
Good thing I won't be there because I might rip the card up in their face. Why will I not be there?, because I will be at Austin City Limits!
Speaking of Austin City Limits, it will be fun. Might run into a few people that I haven't seen in over 10 years. That will be crazy. Working out my lineup for the acts I want to catch. I had only one main time constraint. Then I found out one of the bands cancelled. Now today I found out the replacement is playing at the same time as another band I really wanted to see. At a crossroads with band match up. I still need to get my stuff together for the whole thing. All I have done to get ready is get a $10 backpack. A $10 that now I don't like. Bad purchase.
Speaking of bad purchases, after I bought the $10 backpack, I went to the mall. I wanted to find a nice shirt. I picked something out. When I got home I looked at it again and I hate it. Bad purchase.
Well maybe now I will literally jump into bed and watch a little bit of TV and have great dreams.
Speaking of dreams, I have had some really weird ones recently. Last night I dreamt that a girl I know was getting married and I wasn't happy about it. I even went to the wedding and as part of the ceremony, we had to each throw a beach ball at the bride. I should of slammed the beach ball in her head.
Until next time...probably tomorrow.
Speaking of....
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment