Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Artificial Flowers

Have you ever seen flowers that you were thought were real, but were actually fake? Did it disappoint you? Did you feel tricked or manipulated?

I like to use the analogy of people being like flowers. Flowers are beautiful things to see. People are beautiful as well. Each should be unique in their own special ways. With people, it's personality. With flowers, it could be colors, pedals and stems.

When you come across fake flowers, you lose interest. They aren't real. They are nothing special. The same can be said about people. You might think that someone is a real or special person, but in reality, they are artificial.

I use to accept fakeness. Hoping no one else would notice. Getting manipulated and disappointed. I now only want what is real. Not something that isn't special.

Eventually you too can distinguish what is real and unique and what is not. It creates a keen sense between reality and stupidity.

Anyways...
Weekend Recap:
This past weekend was pretty good actually. I didn't do a whole lot. It was a good sports weekend though. My Fightin' Texas Aggies BEAT THE HELL OUTTA texas tech this weekend in Lubbock (where the tech ass clowns play). I had no faith in our team, but I was wrong. Any time we beat this school, texas tech, in anything, I am happy. I hate that school. I also won my Fantasy Football match up! Booyah! The rest of the time I just relaxed and took it easy.

This week I'm going out for ice cream Thursday and getting prepared for Halloween.

Tonight I'm giving my make up for Halloween a test run. I keep telling people that I am going to be Lady Gaga. They are starting to believe it. I'm not going to be Lady Gaga.

No comments: