Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Please come back to me....

So I guess the show The Hills has started back up again. This was a big guilty pleasure of mine. Having the hots for LC since Laguna Beach...this show was a must see. Now that she is gone...I don't want to see.

I have given up on The Hills.

I'm not coming back.

Unless you bring Lauren back.

LC come back. I miss you.

Here is some events that have happened with me and Lauren:

I remember when we went on her book tour. This was a good read. Who knew LC was as good as Shakespeare. She wouldn't let me give her a hug in front of the cameras. Something to do with the tabloids.


This is at the VMA's. Yeah I totally was LC's date. She won the "best everything". Maybe you heard her thank me during her speech.


This is either her texting me or twiting on one of my many twets on twitter. I told her to eat something and she was angry at me.


This one makes me sad. That was my hat and she stole it after she told me that she wasn't going to be on The Hills anymore. I told her to give it back but she thought it was funny to play with my emotions. I then told her.."Hey, keep it! Keep that hat." I then walked away...not even turning around for one last glance. I knew it was over. I had to push forward.

She kept the hat.

(all these stories are super true.)
This song is dedicated to Lauren Conrad.

No comments: