2 posts in one day. Lucky you's.
Rain and more rain. It's been raining all day. Last night I thought I would have to call in sick, but alas, I am here at work. I have done 3 orders today. Very very slow. They should just let me go home. Oh well. 2 and 1/2 more hours to go.
I'm feeling slightly better. My ears are shot. It's hard for me to hear anything. My cough sounds terrible, but other than that I am ok.
My dad will be in town this weekend. He gets in tonight. Tomorrow we are going to the A&M game where we take on the 15th ranked Oklahoma State Cowboys. We are suppose to lose, but the good news is that Okie State is really banged up and their superstar is suspended. So you say there is a chance... (Dumb and Dumber reference).
I am really thinking about flying home (Chi-Town) soon. Next week and it will officially be a year since I was last there. I miss it. It is weird when I go back though. It doesn't seem like home right away. Then after a couple of days I get use to it and then it is time to head back to Texas. It plays tricks with my mind. Then again, lots of things do.
Other than that, not much going on. I'm pretty smitten, despite being sick.
Have a good weekend. Listen to the song below and feel good about yourself. You are alive.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment