Monday, October 12, 2009

Running on empty.


So I went to bed at 11:45 PM last night, but actually fell asleep at 4:00 AM this morning. It was just one of those nights where I couldn't sleep. Always having thoughts in my head. Missing friends, lovers and excitement.

To make matters worse, I am dog sitting and one of my little friends woke me up at 6AM to go outside. So from 4-6 and 6:30-8 is the amount of sleep that I received last night. Not feeling too hot right now.

This past weekend was alright. It was nice to see my dad. Sad my Aggies lost a close football game. The weather was also making me depressed. I love cloudy rainy days, but sometimes it is nice to see the sun. The sun is MIA. It's in hiding. I miss it.

My brother accidentally took my iPod with him back to Houston. My iPod is my best friend at work. She is always on and she always fits the mood I am in. So imagine how I am feeling now.

This song reminds me of someone special

However you feel,
whatever it takes,
whenever it's real,
whatever awaits,
whatever you need,
however so slight,
whenever it's real,
whenever it's right.

I've been thinking long and hard about the things you said to me,
like a bitter stranger,
and now I see the long, the short, the middle and what's in between,
I could spit on a stranger,
(pull me out)
you're a bitter stranger.
(pull me out)

Whatever you feel,
whatever it takes,
whenever it's real,
whatever awaits me,
whatever you need,
however so slight,
Wherever it leads,
whenever it's right

Honey I'm a prize and you're a catch
and we're a perfect match,
like two bitter strangers,
and now I see the long,
the short of it and I can make it last,
I could spit on a stranger,
(pull me out)

you're a bitter stranger.

I see the sunshine in your eyes,
I'll try the things you'll never try,
I'll be the one that leaves
you high...high...high

No comments: