Wednesday, December 30, 2009

20091230

One more day till New Years Eve. Can you feel the excitement in the air? ehh.. not really. It sounds like it will just be another night out for me, this time with a countdown.

I still don't even know what is going on with the whole thing. I think I will know by the end of the night when I make some dreaded phone calls.

My brother took off to Chicago this afternoon. He is going to see the love of his life get married tomorrow night. That sounds rough to me. Hopefully he has a good time. My mother leaves Saturday. Who knows when I will see her next. Though, I am kind of ready for all of the family to disperse. I need to get back on Brent time and on the Brent schedule. Needs things to get back to normal, but things are really never normal in my world. There are moments...

I'm dog sitting tonight. I need to retire from the biz. Too much work and not enough cheese (money). I love dogs, I love animals....I just rather have one of my own instead of taking care of others.

I'm ready to blog my Top 10 lists of 2009. Stay tuned...

No comments: