Weekend is almost here. Week Ends. Weak Ins.
I got my company Christmas party tomorrow. I'm going loser. Meaning, going by myself. I've been getting some shiz today at work in regards to flying solo. I mean, I did have a date, but she is out of state (that rhymes). So I tried. I don't mind going loser. I only have to entertain myself now. I already have my outfit picked out. I'm gonna look foxy. Why I used foxy right there, because it is the first thing that came to my head.
This weekend I also gotta go Christmas shopping. Tis the season of giving. Right? I got money to spend, so might as well buy gifts for some of my loved ones. Not all my loved ones will get a gift, but the ones that love me back will.
Last night I started dog sitting 2 new dogs for the weekend. They are a hand full. I think they are married. Well, if dogs could get married, these 2 would. They have had puppies together. Meaning, they did it doggie style at one time. Kinda gross, but how else can they do it? Reverse cowgirl? ok...I'm being very immature and not funny. My apologies, accepted? Back to the dogs. They are different from the other 2 I watch on a frequent basis. Stronger/faster. The male, Max, is a peeing machine. He has peed on several different things in my house. One of them also left a Lincoln Log in the hallway. Not a good start. My career in puppy sitting my come to an end at the end of this year. Kinda sad, but 2 dogs at one time is too many. Max and Rachel are sweet dogs, but they need to be by my side at all times it seems.
Final note. I can't tell if getting caught off guard can be a good thing or a bad thing. Even if it is so so small. Funny how the small stuff can get your blood pumping and your heart dancing?
Here is another song that probably no one will listen to, since no one watches my videos.. New Hot Chip single. Very very good. The chorus punches me in the gut. I like that feeling sometimes.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment