Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post TDay Weekend

I'm sofa king tired right now. I had jury duty today, but I will cover that on another day.

Thanksgiving Weekend...yeah!
So I will do a run down...Grab a pillow...snooze fest.

Wednesday night, my brother and I went out for a little. It was alright, but kind of uneventful. The usual.

Thursday, Thanksgiving was upon us! We were all thankful for that...(see what I did there, thankful on thanksgiving...yeah) We had the most excellent lunch. Thanksgiving food isn't my fav, but of course I pig out on it. That night, pretty much my whole family went to Kyle Field to see our Aggie football team play our rival texas. We got outscored because we ran out of time, but we did a whole lot better than I thought we would have. It actually was a great game! The whole fam had fun! A&M still has a bowl game left, so one last chance for a win!

Friday was a relaxing day. That night we went out to my Grandma's land to eat fish. The fish tasted like butt. Too much batter. It happens. I didn't cook it. If I did, it would melt in your mouth and not make you want to spew out of your mouth.
Friday night I went to a friends.

Saturday was another chill day. Had dinner at my Grandma's and then went out for drinks. Too many drinks apparently. It was guy's night out. I hung out with dudes I don't usually hang out with. They kind of drank me under the table. We met this guy from Italy. He was really cool and funny. He had been attacked by bed bugs and he was irate when we couldn't get another shot after the last call. I hadn't been in that drunken state in a long time. I wasn't wasted but man was I buzzing. Made a few errors in the evening. I woke up the next day and felt stupid for like 2 minutes and then realized what I had done was actually a good thing.

Sunday, the final day of the weekend. Went to church feeling like Hell, but the Holy Spirit made me feel better. Except when I got out of church and wanted to yack! That night my mom came over to watch Dexter with me and my brother and then I said goodbye to both. It's nice having family around, but then I like having my own time.

I didn't take any pictures, but there are some out there. If I find any good ones to share, I will. This is the only one I will put up:
\
The story behind this picture is from Saturday night. As you can see, that is me pissing on a t.u. hat (university of texas). I had broken my seal and the hat was in both urinals. I had no choice. Someone else had already peed on it and I really had to go. I posted this on facebook that night, but in the morning realized that was bad taste and took it down.

Props to A&M basketball. Beat 2 ranked teams this past weekend and now is ranked. And also props to my fantasy football team with a win!

Yeah this was long and boring. I didn't even feel like making this post. I just wanted to get it out of the way. It was too hard to type. Not feeling creative. Tired. Not going to edit it. DEAL WITH IT!

No comments: