Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Job

Today we were suppose to be hit with snow. All I saw was flurries. Everyone gets excited down here in Texas if it snows. I understand where they are coming from. They just need to understand where I am coming from......I lived in snow for 18 years of my life. The first snow is nice, but after that it is a pain in the butt!

Ahh the weekend is quickly approaching. I leave 30 min early today because I got here 30 min early this morning. I am ready to bounce now.

Tonight I have another A&M basketball game to attend. Last Wednesday we had a game here and guess who had tickets next to ours....Crystal and Gema (crystal's sister). What are the chances in a 15,000 capacity arena that their seats would be exactly next to ours. I guess it would be 2 out of 15,000. Is this fate? Is this a sign? ....nah. But pretty neat though.

The rest of the weekend will be relaxing except for Saturday night when I am going to a surprise birthday party. Hopefully that will be fun.

Right now I am patiently waiting the verdict of the Amanda Knox trial. At first I really thought she was guilty, now I don't really know. For some reason I kind of hope she is found not guilty. I still don't know why....

Have a nice freakin weekend!

No comments: