Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nauseonus

ugghh...

I don't feel good right now. I don't know what is wrong. Maybe stressed or just drained.

Bad day at work. Customers are pains and idiots. I just have to put a fake happy voice on the phone and a bright tone in my emails, when in reality I just want to say "It's Christmas week for f*@k's sake! Why the attitude and idiocy?" I don't want anyone to take me out of the holiday spirit. I don't need that right now.

I was suppose to get my mom from the airport at 3:30 here in town and take her to my grandma's. Then I was going to head back to work. Well my mom missed her connecting flight in Dallas. She is irate and angry. I don't want to deal with that right now. I will pick her up later this evening. Hopefully both of us have cooled down so we can have an enjoyable reunion.

One more day of work this week. Thank goodness gracious.

I am already thinking about next year. Things are going to have to change. It's a new decade. Like our "awesome" president's motto: "Change". Except I'm going to follow through with it, unlike that underachiever.

"No more empty self-possession
Vision swept under the mat
It's no new years resolution
It's more than that"

Right now, I just want to be on island by myself. Brent's Island. Sounds like paradise to me.

No comments: