I always find myself clapping to music. Even at concerts. That is kind of my new thing. Start the clapping at the right time during the set and hope that others will soon join. Then I can say..."Hey, I started the massive claps to the beat." This has worked at a few shows..
(few examples)
Toadies
Clutch - ACL
Grizzly Bear - ACL
Converge
It doesn't always work and not everyone claps, but at least 50 or so get into it.
Pretty neat..right? eh. er.
Speaking of concerts, I bought tickets to see Phoenix in Houston. Gotta catch them again before they become too big for me, which is starting to happen. It will be fun and I will have great company making the trip to H-Town with me.
I'm ready to make like a tree and split. Freakin Weekend is approaching, but it's going oh so slow.
Tonight I want to drink White Russians. Like 30 of them..
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment