Greetings.
Not a cloud is the sky today. Perfectly clear.
Been feeling kinda ill the last few days. I will feel sick and then it will pass. The cycle continues through out the days.
Tempted to call in sick because of this and it will also give me a chance to clean my house.
Gotta clean the house. It's a mess. It's been much worse, but I want it be presentable for lots of reasons. So I gotta hurry up on that if I expect company in the near future.
So many things need work. My car needs a new windshield and new tires. My body needs to get more tone. My heart needs to pick up the pace.
Working sucks, but the payoffs can be very beneficial.
Is it Friday yet? No, it's only Tuesday.
Beyonce's sister, Solange, covering Dirty Projectors. She's got good taste and a nice voice.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment