I graduated high school in 2000. 10 years ago. Pretty amazing, huh? Yet, sometimes dealing with certain people, I feel like I am still there. The same high school games and drama still persist. I hated the high school games and drama. I hate when people still act that way. In order to deal with these people, you have to stoop to a high school level. Not fun. I don't want to act like I am in high school. I don't want to act like I am in college. I'm 27. I'm a man.
I don't have time for petty stuff. Of course some drama and what not still get to me, but I need to let it roll off my back. Dust my shoulder off, per say.
Nothing can stop me now because I don't care anymore.
Speaking of high school....April will be my official 10 year reunion. I am going back home to Chicago to celebrate with my classmates on a booze cruise on Lake Michigan. It's not called a booze cruise but it might as well be.
Some people might dread going to a 10 year high school reunion. They are over high school, just like I am over drama that belongs in high school. To me, I think it will be fun. I am friends with most people now on facebook, so I have a general idea on what people are up to. It still would be great to talk face to face to some of my fellow students.
I don't think it will be as clicky as high school was. I think everyone will be cordial with each other. We have all grown up and hopefully act like mature adults. I never had a problem with anyone in high school. I was friends with almost everyone. So I'm not worried, though high school can be a cruel world and I know some people might be still traumatized from their days of the past.
I just need to get in shape and look great. I want all girls who I had crushes on say to themselves..."Hot Damn! Brent is dreamy. I should of got with him in high school, but I didn't. I'm such a loser. Brent is such a winner. I want to have Brent's kids." Something like that..
Anyways..that's it for now.
Batavia High School Bulldogs Rule!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Coach outlet
Coach Heels
Coach Sneakers
coach sunglasses
Coach factory outlet
coach shoes
New Coach Handbags
Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Baby Bags
Coach HOBO Bags
Coach Claire Bags
Post a Comment