"Make up your mind, my, my valentine
You say you love me, yet you treat me unkind
Got to make up your mind, my, my valentine
Give me a signal, baby, show me a sign"
You say you love me, yet you treat me unkind
Got to make up your mind, my, my valentine
Give me a signal, baby, show me a sign"
Happy Valentines Day Everyone.
I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm actually having a pretty good one myself. Went to my Grandma's house, who was allowed out of rehab for a little today, and had lunch with a lot of my family. It's great to see my Grandma functioning a lot better. She is still not close to 100% but she is making great progress.
I just took my mom back to the airport. She has been here for about 3 weeks, but she has to get back home to work. It was great having her here, even though the only time I really got to see her is when I was at the hospital or the rehab facility.
So less than 8 hours until Valentines is officially over...tear. Game plan for the rest of the day. I'm gonna take myself out to eat. Then watch some tv. After that I am going to set up some candles by the bath tub and take a bubble bath. Finally, if I play my cards right, I'm going to sleep with myself. Holding myself all through the night.
If you have a special someone, let them know they are special. If not, just know that you are special and someone out there probably feels the same, whether you know them or not.
I'm such a hopeless romantic. Or helpless romantic. Same thing..
XOXOXO
I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm actually having a pretty good one myself. Went to my Grandma's house, who was allowed out of rehab for a little today, and had lunch with a lot of my family. It's great to see my Grandma functioning a lot better. She is still not close to 100% but she is making great progress.
I just took my mom back to the airport. She has been here for about 3 weeks, but she has to get back home to work. It was great having her here, even though the only time I really got to see her is when I was at the hospital or the rehab facility.
So less than 8 hours until Valentines is officially over...tear. Game plan for the rest of the day. I'm gonna take myself out to eat. Then watch some tv. After that I am going to set up some candles by the bath tub and take a bubble bath. Finally, if I play my cards right, I'm going to sleep with myself. Holding myself all through the night.
If you have a special someone, let them know they are special. If not, just know that you are special and someone out there probably feels the same, whether you know them or not.
I'm such a hopeless romantic. Or helpless romantic. Same thing..
XOXOXO
1 comment:
Coach outlet
Coach Heels
Coach Sneakers
coach sunglasses
Coach factory outlet
coach shoes
New Coach Handbags
Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Baby Bags
Coach HOBO Bags
Coach Claire Bags
Post a Comment