Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Your momma is a snowblower.

It was snowing like a cats ass today. Really couldn't believe it. Not much of it stuck to the ground, but some did. I was itching to leave work. Snow, great excuse to leave work. Apparently I didn't fit in the category to leave early.

Reasons Why:
a) I don't live in the outskirts of town
b) I don't have kids
c) I'm not over 35
d) I'm not a girl

If you fit into one of those categories then you are golden. You can leave early.

ahh to be young, well hung and local. (yeah I said that)

Once I got home, I put some sweatpants on. The game plan was not to do a damn thing. Still keeping it that way. Gonna keep it going on till the break of dawn.

Q. Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?
A. He had no body to dance with

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exactly does a cat's ass snow?

Brent said...

Dear Anonymous,

Have you ever seen a cat go poo? It sometimes just keeps coming and coming, like the snow we got yesterday. Plus, it's a figure of speech. Next time I will use 'snowing like a giraffe's ass' but you will have to wait until next Winter since Texas will not be getting anymore snow this year I don't think.

Also Anonymous, why do you have to be anonymous? Your question was legit and no reason to ashamed to ask such a question.

Thank you for reading my lousy blog. =)

coach handbags said...

Coach outlet
Coach Heels
Coach Sneakers
coach sunglasses
Coach factory outlet
coach shoes
New Coach Handbags
Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Baby Bags
Coach HOBO Bags
Coach Claire Bags