Anyways, Thanksgiving was nice, but I ate way too too much. I will start my dieting tomorrow and punish my body till I am blue in the face.
This picture was taken from the wedding I went to last night. It was outside and had a beautiful view. I had to snap the pic fast because it was starting to pour. Thank goodness the wedding finished before it rained.The wedding was small, but nice. The bride has been my friend since the first year at A&M. We met in our health&fitness/tennis class. We were both hitting balls together and she mentioned something about being from Wisconsin. I told her I was from the Chicagoland area and we hit it off. She was probably my best friend throughout college. Did I ever have romantic feelings for her? Yeah, I think for about 2 weeks, but she became way more of a friend and we agreed on that is how things should be. Mutual feelings, which is the best.
This is the 3rd wedding I have been to in the past 6 months. I was actually IN 2 weddings this Summer. That is a lot of work. I am happy that I was actually just a spectator for this one. For all the ceremonies I have been to these past few months, I really pay attention to the message that is given by whoever is marrying the people. Of course it is always about love and having this special bond. I agree totally about it. Love is such a great feeling. Marriage is such a special day. I think about how special the day will be for me. The thing is, I am not in any rush. So then I stop myself from thinking about marriage during the ceremony and watch the birds flying around the lake.
I went solo to the wedding. I was fine about it. I did get tired of certain people asking me if I had a date. I kinda did have a date, but then I kinda uninvited her. I think it was for the best. It did give me an opportunity to talk to this one girl who goes to school in a town called Nacogdoches. What a crazy name for a city. She had some of the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. You know those types of eyes that you can never forget. She is just about to graduate in a couple weeks and then be a teacher and move to the Houston area. She was down to earth and seemed way out of my league but she seemed kind of interested. She was totally ease dropping into my conversations. We liked the same things and she was a good sport about me making fun of the fact that we recently beat her basketball team. I mean she looked at all 100+ pictures on my digital camera. I think that means she totally wants me. I don't blame her, but I also thought I heard her say something about when she gets married or engaged. Made me think she had a boyfriend. I will do some detective work and get to the bottom of it.
Well I need to go say goodbye to my mom now. tear.

No comments:
Post a Comment