Hi,
Let me introduce myself as myself. My name is Brent.
Why am I doing this?...Well, lately I have been thinking about a lot of things. Observing people and their actions and emotions. I think I am pretty good at observing people. I also want an outlet to express my feelings. I write songs and poems, etc, but that is hard to understand for some people. This way I can explain thoughts/feelings/opinions in human terms.
Who is going to read this?...Don't know. That is going to be hard if I was to advertise this, since I will be discussing people that are in my life or people that I have issues with. I don't like hurting anyones feelings, it happens though. So maybe only a select few will know about this trendy blog nonsense. Who knows..
Happy Reading!
Fatally Yours,
Brent C Umstead
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your so emo. :) Nice blog. Can I link it to mine, on the blogs I read list? Or do you want to stay on the DL?
yes, of course rage kage. i don't know how to link up blogs, i'm green at this.
Post a Comment