Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Enjoy the Silence

Hi,

I hate this blog.

It seems that my ideas of what I will write about come in better through my head, instead of writing of writing it out.

I don't even take time to read over it. It's scrappy. It could be better. So much better.

Sometimes when I get ideas, I think about how I am going to write about it. The creative ideas seem to flow, but when I post it, I walk away from the computer and realize that what I write isn't that great.

Does anyone read this nonsense anyways? Do I care if anyone does? Somewhat yes, but like it matters.

Maybe a short break from this will do me well. Maybe I won't post on this ever again.

I might even regret posting this. I am having a bad day. I made a big mistake last night in order to get something done. I got what needed to be done.

Today is one of those days where I just want to hide away from the world. Hide away from days, weeks, whatever. I want to be an animal who hibernates during certain times of the year.

I need to find some passion, motivation. Nothing is getting me excited today. My facial features stay the same through out the day. If I do crack a smile, it is so half ass that people can see right through me like a ghost.

For some reason I felt like asking this girl at work to go to the A&M Basketball game with me tonight. If you ever get invited to a game with me, that means you are special. I only take special people to games. Special in a good way. She was really really happy and accepted the invitation. To be honest, I rather go by myself. I have been crushing on this girl since her first day here at work, but I don't want her to go with me. Not tonight.

Anyways, I didn't know when I will hit his up again. Maybe sooner than later. Maybe never. HMMR sucks in my opinion.

Until then....just watch the video

No comments: