Strange love. Strange highs and strange lows.
Last night my new lady friend made me dinner. It was a nice gesture and it was a good way to get closer to my heart. The food was actually not bad! She didn't make brownies with no nuts, since she didn't know that is something that I am into and how it turns me on. It was a nice gesture anyways. We had a nice conversation and even our lips embraced each other at the end of the night.
So I was totally stoked. I felt like this is going good. Went home full of excitement and happiness that someone cares for me, etc etc.
I knew things between me and her would some how go south. It was just a gut feeling. Sometimes things can be too good to be true. I also try to avoid girls who start with a certain letter in their first name (due to bad luck) and also it is good to avoid dating someone with a ferocious animal as their last name. Her last name is Bear.
Today at work, our computers froze so I couldn't use our main system to do my work. This went on for about 30 minutes. I was still able to have access to the internet, so I wanted to look up my new lady friend on facebook. Maybe she was there and we could be facebook friends. Well I found her.
During the previous 2 dates, she never mentioned that she has a kid. That is fine that she does, but maybe that is something that should of been said fairly early. I would date a girl who has a child, but I think I should know about it. She also didn't tell me that she still kind of sees the baby's daddy. I mean, I did see NYE pics of them kissing and being all over each other.
I wonder when she was going to tell me all of this. I think the whole situation is kind of funny and I have a few ideas of how I am going to handle it. I actually have to take my computer back in this week to install more memory. I don't think I should speak up until after my computer has been worked on. She could delete iTunes if I tell her to buzz off!
Thank you facebook! You solved how this relationship will play out.
Oh well. I'm awesome. I know my love is out there.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment