I felt like I would share an email my company received in regards to me:
"To whom it may concern,
I recently ran into a problem with my purchase of stata and Brent Umstead was able to rectify the situation very quickly and with a very satisfactory end result. If it wasn't for his quick and able response to my issue I may have ended up using the versions of Stata we have installed at our school library instead of purchasing a copy for myself. While I usually write letters to complain about service, in this case it was so exemplary I thought it only fair that I write to congratulate you on your excellent sales team.
Regards,
Simon Howey"
Yeah, that is me they are talking about. That motivated me to work really hard today, but personally I feel like I deserve a bonus or some consideration to be a bigger boss here.
If I was a boss, first thing I would do is take my department on booze cruise. Drinking leads to honesty and I could get a good feel on how people feel about the company and what we can do better. Drinking would lighten up the mood and I would get a good feel for my employees.
I am ready to leave work.
Last Saturday I went ape shit on iTunes and bought too much stuff. I even gave in and bought the Vampire Weekend album. It's pretty good. I still don't get it though. What are they trying to aim for? Not bad though. So I have been spinning that, along with Of Montreal, who I am on the fence with. Why am I so into Indie Alternative now? What happened to me?
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment