I don't like Mondays.
At least I had a nice weekend. That makes 2 weekends in a row where I have enjoyed myself.
Friday night I went out with a group of friends and invited a girl from work who is super cute to join. Surprisingly she accepted the invite. I even got to drive her home. I think we both have crushes on each other, but I think we might be too different that it might not work. If something did happen between us, I would probably be forced to make a lot of sacrifices.
I don't know if I would consider that a date, but to make me feel better, I will say that was a date.
As for the official date that I had Sunday...it went well. She is older than me, but that is ok. Maybe she can teach me a thing or 2. We had coffee and cheesecake. Those are 2 things I enjoy. The conversation was pretty good. Her taste in music are sub par at best. She needs to work on that. I need a girl to look at my iPod and then she will know right away what type of person I am and she can connect with me on a music level, not just a physical and mental one. We have a second date planned, but nothing set in stone. Maybe later this week I will take her out to dinner.
I don't want anything serious. I rather just have fun and let everything pan out for itself.
Well I better get back to work.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment