
It got really hot in my room as usual last night, so I turned my ceiling fan on high and sparks started shooting out of the fan. Kind of scary, but the sparks stopped and I feel back into slumber.
When I had awoken, I looked out the window and saw a beautiful male cardinal. (When you see cardinals, you are suppose to make a wish for good luck) So I made my wish. I have done this in the past for exams in college or whatever I wished for. Today the wish really meant something to me. No, I can't tell you because then it won't come true.
Will it come true? No, probably not exactly how I want it to. When I wished in the past for exams, dates, good news, whatever the case, it never came out exactly how I wanted it to. Instead of an 'A' on exam, I got a 'B'. Instead of finding a true love or having a great date, I met someone to play with for a little and then watch them go.
One can be hopeful that their dreams will come true. Can the cardinal help? I can't hurt to have certain superstitions.
Maybe the cardinal was there when I woke up because I am lucky the fan in my room didn't light me on fire.
I'm ready to go home. It's been a long day. And what is the deal with this guy writing on my mom's facebook wall talking about her vest outfit?!?! He has a creepy mustache!
No comments:
Post a Comment