Monday, August 24, 2009

200

Happy 200th Post! Oi! Oi! Oi!

We did, well I did it. Another "landmark" post. Yea! Cheers!

Ok, onto sad news....I always doubt this blog. I still push through and keep posting with whats on my mind. Many times saying what I shouldn't be saying, but I don't really care if I say it. That being said, I am thinking about ending this fucking thing. I say too much on here with what is going on and I leave out huge details so I won't bruise my ego any further. What is the point of sharing if I can't share everything?

For instance, I would love to cover last Thursday through Today. Lots of crazy crazy stuff. Shinfo that even people who barely would read this or don't even care would be interested in knowing.

Ups, downs, embarrassments, excitements, rumors and even me being creeped out by someone (which doesn't happen often)...so many different emotions all built around in 4 full days.

Wouldn't you like to know? Maybe so, maybe yes or maybe no. Maybe I will just keep my lips sealed for the time being. Then maybe I will change my mind.

I am just very indecisive right now. I usually am.

I feel weird right now. =)

No comments: