Friday, August 14, 2009

White Wedding

Terrible Week! That is all I am going to say about this week.

Good news is that I leave this dump in an hour and half for the weekend. Very excited about the weekend. Saturday night I am seeing 2 of my friends tie the knot. I haven't been to a wedding since I was in 2 last Summer. It should be fun. I am just ready to dance. There will be killings on the dance floor once I cut the rug.

My only follower on HMMR, Jennifer, will be in the wedding since it is her sister getting married. I told her I am videotaping her toast so I can post it on youtube. I will also have my brother videotape me dancing. You gotta see these sick dance moves! Deadly.

Tonight I might meet up with the wedding party after the rehearsal dinner. It will be good times.

Not much else to report other than that I had to meet with my main main boss today before lunch. I wasn't in the mood for it, yet I still went. Still the same song and dance. BUMMMMMMER!

This song pumps me up for the weekend nights.

No comments: