Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let it drip....

Dear friends, enemies and anyone here,

How are you? I'm alright. Actually feeling pretty good about myself, considering some new stuff that has arise. Can you believe someone has been talking shit about me behind my back at work? Someone who is my friend too. So now I am no longer speaking to this person and eventually when they ask me what is wrong they will get it.

People are such flakes. It's annoying.

My love life?... I have semi-crushes on 2 people currently. I'm not really looking for love right now. It is just nice to crush on people. I am kinda thinking about asking one out on a date or something. I think my facebook page got her hot for me, since we are now recent FB friends. Might ask her to play tennis, since she plays. We will see how that goes. Honestly, I feel IF me and this new crush got together, I could see a long term relationship bloom. She seems like that type of girl. Type of girl I like too. But once again, read the second sentence of this paragraph.

Ok, so that kind of clears up the love life for the several of you who ask me.

Still hard for me to let go of certain things. I wish I could snap my fingers and make people/objects disappear. Or vice versa. Make it mine. The in-betweens is no fun! Getting better every day though!

Tomorrow I finally get my hair cut. I don't I have had it cut since mid May. Someone new is cutting it. Hopefully she users the buzzer things and blows on my neck a lot. I'm pretty anxious about it.

It's hot outside.

so beautiful. so romantic in such a morbid way.

To Die By Your Side, It's Such a Heavenly Way to Die.

No comments: