Coffee Jitters! No fun! The feeling of nervousness about something when there is nothing to be nervous about is nerve wracking. All because of a cup of coffee. Earlier I kept feeling like I was going to faint. So maybe I am nervous about cutting my grass tonight and passing out in my backyard. That wouldn't be good.
Other than that I feel pretty good. I wish I could of slept in longer. I stayed up too late last night. It happens. Did some car dancing on the way back from lunch helped.
"I'm not sorry. She's not sorry. We're not sorry."
Several things made me smile today. The fact that I am alive, the puffy clouds in the sky, a nice text message from a friend early this morning and knowing that everything works out in life.
Radiohead "Everything In It's Right Place"
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment