Why is this world filled with so many crazy people? The tragedy that took place not to far from where I live, Ft. Hood. All the kids being murdered and raped. This world is sick!
People are crazy! Is it the up bringing? Is it drugs? What makes these people have no sense of reality. No morals. No brains.
I know people personally that are crazy. Like seriously crazy.
My shit bag ex that I always rip on just got married to someone yesterday. She wasn't even dating him. They just met, probably yesterday haha. I thought she was dating someone else. I think that is funny. That is crazy funny to me. Not crazy sad. I'm saying less than 2 years before that goes sour. Good luck to that idiot. You need it. Faking rapes, marrying strangers and stealing money. Don't have kids. For the kid's sake.
I'm crazy about some things, some people... but I'm not bad crazy or sad crazy. I just have a good sense of reality. Most of the time.
Oh my Aggie football team lost today by 1 point. I'm pissed. I need a pick me up.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment