(this song just made my top 10 of the year)
Still no one has made me brownies with no nuts. Though last night someone made me a bowl of ice cream with whip cream and a cherry on top. It made me feel better. Actually the whole night made me feel better. I needed last night. I needed company. I needed to laugh and have a good time. And I got it last night. I was growing restless and depressed. My mind takes over my body and my self esteem dies. So having a nice pick me up helps me get out of the funk.

So I am feeling pretty good right now. I feel better about myself. My only complaint today is that my torso is abnormally huge. Not proportional to my legs. Maybe it's just the jeans I am wearing. Yeah, it's a girl thing to say, but I want to present myself in a good looking way. I don't want to be known as the guy with the large torso.
Ughh I'm weird.
Still waiting on the brownies with no nuts.
Key to my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment