Thanks to all the US soldiers that have and still are serving this great country.
Also, Happy Haircut Day!
I usually hate my haircut right after it's cut, but currently I am content with it. It's your basic haircut. I will post some pics after this weekend.
Grrrr...so excited about the concert tomorrow night. I have been working out my legs to get them in shape for some dancing. The show is going be loud and brutal. I haven't been to a show like this in years. I wonder of my old self will come out of hiding. Meaning that I will get very close to the stage and will try to grab the mic.
For those not in the know, I am seeing Mastodon and Converge in Houston. Both bands that I have been meaning to see for the longest time. Especially Converge. They are rough.
With Converge, I don't expect many or any for that matter to like the music, especially the vocals if you are unfamiliar with the band. To me it's about the art of it all. The expression and feeling. Everyone has built up aggression or sadness towards something at one point in their lives. People release these emotions in different ways. Converge does it in music. The lyrics they write are actually quite good if you knew what they were (intense vocals make it hard to understand).
So tomorrow night, with all my built up anger/frustration/sadness will be released in the open. I will leave the show feeling better emotionally.
Anything can happen at a Converge show. MOSH PITS SUCK BY WAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment