I'm always indecisive. Not a good thing. Need to be more decisive!! I over analyze so much, when I should just go with the flow. My brain, heart and soul need to be punched.
This past weekend was pretty pretty pretty good.
A&M won in basketball and in football. My fantasy football team lost unfortunately. Seems like when A&M football wins, my FF team loses. And vice versa.
The rest of the weekend I spent time with people I care about and the rest of the time was spent by myself. Equal balance.
T Day is quickly approaching. Looking forward to it.
Now I must think about things.
Been listening to a lot of 50's music. It's so good. Why I never appreciated it years ago, who knows?
I heard this Buddy Holly song this weekend driving by myself. I almost wanted to cry. I started reminiscing of the past. Happy/Sad. A mix of the both.
No comments:
Post a Comment