Monday, November 9, 2009

Working for the weekend..

Isn't everyone working for the weekend, if you don't have to work on the weekends? In that case working till your next day off.

Hot Damn! I was busy this morning. I hate that. Monday's are the worst. New position at work, more work. New work. Old work. It's work.

Well this weekend was fun, with the exception of A&M football losing. I saw Crystal 3 nights in a row. That breaks a record.

Very stoked about this week being short for me. Ready to rock n roll Thursday night in H Town. Ready to see my Mom Friday and also celebrate my Grandma's great achievements that very same day.

Family is a nice thing, isn't it.

I am ready to go to sleep now. I have some unfinished business with dreams I have been having. I wish some of them would come true. Kinda..

Good news. Hair cut Wednesday! Tired of my mullet tickling my ears!

Song of the Day. Makes you wanna dance.

No comments: