Babooshka means Grandma in Russian.
My Grandmother is doing better and hopefully will be released from the hospital tomorrow.
She had a blood clot in the brain, so they shaved part of her head and drilled 2 holes in her skull. My grandma is hardcore!
I payed her a visit last night at the hospital. I never spend much time in hospitals. For good reasons. While I was there I was checking out all the equipment and watching the nurses do their thing. Observing lots of stuff I don't see ever day. Hospitals smell. My grandma was happy to see me. She listed off all my favorite foods and she was dead on.
So I am happy she is going to be ok. She isn't out of the woods yet, but things are looking good. I just hope the damage isn't permanent.
Thank you to everyone who called or got a hold of me and wished my family well. Very nice of some of you. Even my number crush, even though I'm not seriously interested in anyone currently, called me yesterday and today to check up on me. Made me feel good.
This song has nothing to do with my grandma, but it's Kate Bush and the song is called Babooshka. Plus the video is amazing. So check it.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Coach outlet
Coach Heels
Coach Sneakers
coach sunglasses
Coach factory outlet
coach shoes
New Coach Handbags
Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Baby Bags
Coach HOBO Bags
Coach Claire Bags
Post a Comment