ughh...Sunday evening. Back to work in the morning. How depressing!?
This weekend was ok. Been dog sitting. They smell the other dogs that I watched a couple of weeks ago, which then creates a pee storm. At least it's not a poo storm like the other dogs I have watched. But still... I don't want this responsibility right now. Rather just take care of myself.
The sun is out. That is nice. Still kinda chilly outside, but it's gonna warm up a little after tonight. Hooray! I am already thinking about Summer and when Summer gets here, I will be thinking about Winter. I don't know what I want.
Probably going to be pretty busy at work the next weeks. Makes the day go faster, but I get annoyed. After these busy weeks, it will be pretty slow until August. Will I even be there in August? Will I find a way to get fired? Will I find something else?
I was suppose to go to the movies today with a girl. She didn't call. I didn't really feel like going, but it would of been nice to get an invite. Oh wellz.
Right now I really wish I had a hot tub in my backyard. I would go out there and read until the sun went to sleep. I love baths, but hot tub would be swell right now.
Well I think I will just read in my room. I am in the middle of 2 books and I need to finish them. Maybe I will become a book worm this year. I want nerdy glasses to go with the character of a book worm, but I will only get those if I actually need glasses. I think my eye sight is alright for the time being. Stupid eyes.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment