Brrrr... it's nippy outside.
Still ill, but getting better. I think it is a sinus infection. Who knows though. All I know is that it makes me tired. My average bed time has gone down from about midnight to 10:30-11ish. Improvement, but not helping.
So many people are freaking out about the weather. Yeah, it's not my fav either but we are going to be ok. It will be back in the 70's probably in 3 weeks. So I think we can all deal. My only concern is how can I get hard when it's so cold. "RAAAAAAANDY". (you would have to watch the RAAAAAANDY vid's to get that.)
Facebook status's about girls bra colors....what started that? Did I miss something? I really wonder how many girls are lying about the color because who wants to be boring and put down white? Of course you want to put something more exotic. I don't blame them.
Tonight is the National Championship for college football. My arch rival, Texas, t.u., t-sips, d-bags, convicts, whatever you want to call them are playing Alabama. Of course I am going for Alabama. If t.u. wins, it helps with their recruiting. Which in return hurts A&M in the long run. We can't have that.
Tomorrow I watch Natasha and Nacho (dogs) for almost a full week. This is hopefully the last time I ever watch dogs that aren't my own. The owners rip me off and it's too much work for myself.
Ok, heading out to dinner with friends to watch the game.
Ciao.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment