
Listened to Moz all day. He gets me through the days when I wish there wasn't a day.
Speaking of days.. ughh long day. Flat tire on my lunch break. Busy at work. Dog shit in the house. Make it go away.
I set up a hair cut appointment for Friday. I won't have to worry about the dogs that day since they will be gone and I won't look like Kenny "Fucking" Powers anymore. Yesterday, I went out to get food and my hair looked like a birds nest. I put on a hat and it didn't help so I ditched the hat. I then thought, what do I care what people at burrito place think. So I just went as myself. blah!

Typecast! Enough of you being a loser and becoming super popular. I feel bad for this guy. Same character for every movie pretty much. We've seen it. We get it! Fuck off!

I need to shave. I look rough.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment