Today I used a sick day at work. Many reasons. Main one, I have been sick for about 2 weeks now. Bad head cold. It went away and came back this past Sunday. No Fun. Another reason I took a sick day is because I have tons of sick time. So since I was feeling blue, might as well use some of my time and get paid to lay around the house. Final reason, needed a break from work.
All time low. That is how I have been feeling lately. Depressed like a mother. This usually is like a 3 day funk. This has been going on for a while. I really have to start thinking ahead. Moving forward. Not being happy at my workplace is not healthy. So now I am working on some options. Networking. Got some ideas. I just can't sell software my whole life. Not that I was going to, but I might need to get out faster than I thought.
I never talked about New Years. It was alright I guess. I got a total of 4 kisses from a total of 2 girls. One tried to slip in the tongue. Wasn't expecting that. Did any of these kisses mean anything? No. As for my New Years "Resolutions"? well...I've done alright so far. Kicking some really bad habits. Saying goodbye to negative things as well.
I Hate Goodbyes.
More Nyquil. More bubble baths. More sleep.
Goodbyes Hate I.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment